Saveurs des Troglos (Flavors of the Troglos)
The Museum welcomes local producers and artisans who give Anjou all its authenticity. In addition to the discovery of the two troglodyte farms, awaken your senses and especially your taste buds.
The traditional farm oven is turned back on to cook the fouées and enjoy it. These buns baked over a wood fire, which the farmers of the Middle Ages already fed on, can be bought and tasted on the spot, sweet, savory or even plain!
The fouée dough is made by the village baker, Thierry Georget. The fouées are cooked by "Aux Fouées des Lys".
... in the summer
- Sunday July 18, 2021
- from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The exhibitors are as follows:
- Anjou wines, Domaine Guichoux
- Craft biscuits, le Vinaillou
- Mushrooms, Le Petit Papou
- Honey, Sébastien Lebrun
- Spirulina, Spiruline Angevine
- Smoked products, Fumé d'Ici
- Snails, Escargots de Mouliherne
- Fabric products, La Cabane à Bidouilles
- Photos and books, Pascal Girault
... in the autumn
- Sunday 10 October 2021
- from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This animation is adapted to the current health situation.
- exhibitors are spaced to create physical distancing
- disposable containers are used for tastings
- hydro-alcoholic solution is available at each stand
- the exhibitor wears a mask
Price of this service
Entrance of the museum at reduced price for these 2 days.