Visiting arrangements for the opening of the museum on May 19, 2021.
These adjustments take into account the official recommendations:
- From the opening, the Museum can continue to receive 200 people simultaneously.
Sanitary measures for visitors and staff of the Troglo Museum
In order to avoid contact at the checkout:
- book and pay for entrance tickets at our online ticket office.
Tickets are valid until November 30 of the year. Tickets purchased benefit from a 10% discount coupon at the souvenir shop.
- the purchase of tickets at the ticket office is still possible
- we favor payment by contactless bank card
During their visit, everyone is invited to:
- wear a mask from 11 years old (disposable mask on sale at the ticket office)
- respect the distance of 1 meter minimum between each family
- respect the markings on the ground reminding the physical distances
- use the hydroalcoholic solution available at several strategic points along the visit route
- washing hands with soap in the toilet
The staff of the Museum wear protective masks. Translucent panels are installed at checkout level.
An arranged visit to ensure the safety of visitors
The visit rooms
All of the visit rooms are accessible, with a poster at the entrance of each indicating the number of people allowed inside.
Two rooms are subject to regulation by the staff of the Troglo Museum, leaving a reasonable visit time:
- room 16 (fossils)
- room 17 (underground chapel)
The installations with control buttons, in rooms 7, 12, 14, 19 are frequently disinfected.
Guided tours and activities
The following services have been adapted: