Museum currently closed.
Visiting arrangements below will be updated for the upcoming reopening.
We welcome visitors with adapted measures and facilities.
This decision was taken by the Prefecture in agreement with the mayor of the municipality of Louresse-Rochemenier, taking into account the following points :
- a precise sanitary protocol is in place to allow the site to be visited while avoiding any gathering and ensuring the flow of traffic
- the Museum is a category 5 Public Establishment with a maximum number of people simultaneously admitted of 200 people. According to the space criterion described in the "National deconfinement protocol", this gauge can be kept.
Sanitary measures for visitors and staff of the Troglo Museum
To welcome you in good conditions, the Troglo Museum has put in place essential measures to ensure a visit that meets the requirements and recommendations of the authorities.
In order to avoid contact at the checkout:
- we offer visitors to book and pay for entry tickets through our online ticket office.
Tickets are valid until November 30 of the year. Tickets purchased benefit from a 10% discount coupon at the souvenir shop.
- the purchase of tickets at the ticket office is still possible
- we favor payment by contactless bank card
During their visit, everyone is invited to:
- wear a mask from 11 years old (disposable mask on sale at the ticket office)
- respect the distance of 1 meter minimum between each family
- respect the markings on the ground reminding the physical distances
- use the hydroalcoholic solution available at several strategic points along the visit route
- washing hands with soap in the toilet
The staff of the Museum wear protective masks. Translucent panels are installed at checkout level.
An arranged visit to ensure the safety of visitors
The visit rooms
All of the visit rooms are accessible, with a poster at the entrance of each indicating the number of people allowed inside.
Three rooms have a special treatment, due to an access tunnel that is too narrow, not respecting physical distances:
- room 15 closed to visitors
- rooms 16 and 17 (fossils and underground chapel) subject to regulation by the staff of the Troglo Museum, leaving a reasonable visit time
The installations with control buttons, in rooms 7, 12, 14, 19 are cleaned frequently using disinfectant.
Guided tours and activities
The following services have been adapted :